5 Wide Open Acres with Power! (McIntosh, NM)
**Click here for drone video!
*Discounted Cash Price = $4,500!
*$1,000 Down, $250/month for 18 months
*$500 Down, $200/month for 28 months
What a great opportunity to own 5 acres in the heart of Torrance County for way under market value! The county assessed land value is $11,483! And there is power at the lot line! This property is located in McIntosh on the west side of Highway 41 and less than an hour from Albuquerque.
Torrance County is on the eastern edge of the Manzano Mountains and the area provides tons of outdoor recreation including camping, hiking, hunting, finishing, and ATVing.
|Best Attribute||Wide open grass lands, well maintained roads, and power nearby|
|General Location||McIntosh, NM|
|APN or Other ID||R000144801|
|Legal Description||Antelope Springs Ranches Section 22 T7n R8e Lot 19|
|GPS||34°49'25.82"N, 106° 5'36.62"W|
|Property Type||Rural Residential|
|Zoning||PL - Preplatted Lands|
|General Elevation (in feet)||6230|
|Power||Available at the lot line!|
|Phone||Cell or satellite|
|Water||Well, Water Tank, or Alternative|
|Sewer||Septic or Alternative|
|Time to Build||None|
|Title Info||Clear title|
|Annual Property Taxes (Approx)||$88.31|
34°49'25.82"N , 106° 5'36.62"W
LOT CORNERS (these are approximate and cannot be relied upon as a survey):
34°49'23.44"N, 106° 5'38.75"W
34°49'23.46"N, 106° 5'34.77"W
34°49'29.52"N, 106° 5'34.78"W
34°49'29.49"N, 106° 5'38.74"W
Check out the property and surrounding area on Google Earth by entering in the GPS coordinates above!
INTERACTIVE MAP: Click here to see this property on Google Maps
TORRANCE COUNTY MAP: Click here to see this property on the Torrance County Parcel Map Viewer! Enter the APN in the search: R000144801
NEARBY POINTS OF INTERESTS
Salinas Pueblo Mission Ruins - "Quarai"
- Quarai, also known historically as Quarai State Monument, is a prehistoric and historic unit of the Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument located north of Mountainair, New Mexico. Learn more here
Cibola National Forest
- The Cibola National Forest is a 1,633,783 acre United States National Forest in New Mexico, USA. The name Cibola is thought to be the original Zuni Indian name for their pueblos or tribal lands. Learn more here
Manzano Mountains State Park
- Manzano Mountains State Park is a state park of New Mexico, United States, located 16 miles north of Mountainair on the eastern slope of the Manzano Mountains. The park is popular for fishing, bird-watching, hiking, and cross-country skiing. Lear more here
- Manzano Peak is the highest peak in the Manzano Mountains, a mountain range in the central part of the US State of New Mexico.
Fourth of July Trailhead
- The Fourth of July Trailhead is a beautiful 4.4 mile loop located near Estancia, NM that features beautiful wildflowers and offers a number of activity options. Learn more here