5.06-Acre Building Site with Power! (Indian Hills, Torrance County, NM)
Click here for drone video!
This 5.06-acre lot is the perfect place to build your new home! It is perfectly balanced with trees and open space for your house to be secluded from the road, yet not far from I-40. This property does have power available right at the lot line!
This property is perfectly situated on the eastern edge of the Manzano Mountains in Torrance County, NM. The area provides tons of outdoor recreation including camping, hiking, hunting, finishing, and ATVing. Imagine your own piece of paradise with the perfect balance of trees and open space and wonderful views of the surrounding tree-covered hills and open valley.
This truly is an unbelievable price for this property! It is less than half of comparable properties nearby! Not only is it a great price, but there are no closing costs and we cover the costs to transfer the property into your name!
Heavily treed with open space to build and power at the lot line!
Indian Hills, Torrance County, NM
APN or Other ID
WHISPERING PINES LOT 3
RR Rural Residential
General Elevation (in feet)
At the lot line
Cell or satellite
Well or alternative
Septic or alternative
Time to Build
Annual Property Taxes (Approx)
$0 (No Closing Costs!)
LOT CORNERS (these are approximate and cannot be relied upon as a survey):
Check out the property and surrounding area on Google Earth by entering in the GPS coordinates above!
INTERACTIVE MAP: Click here to see this property on Google Maps
TORRANCE COUNTY MAP: Click here to see this property on the Torrance County Parcel Map Viewer! Enter the APN in the search: R000732101
NEARBY POINTS OF INTERESTS
Salinas Pueblo Mission Ruins - "Quarai"
- Quarai, also known historically as Quarai State Monument, is a prehistoric and historic unit of the Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument located north of Mountainair, New Mexico. Learn more here
Cibola National Forest
- The Cibola National Forest is a 1,633,783 acre United States National Forest in New Mexico, USA. The name Cibola is thought to be the original Zuni Indian name for their pueblos or tribal lands. Learn more here
Manzano Mountains State Park
- Manzano Mountains State Park is a state park of New Mexico, United States, located 16 miles north of Mountainair on the eastern slope of the Manzano Mountains. The park is popular for fishing, bird-watching, hiking, and cross-country skiing. Lear more here
- Manzano Peak is the highest peak in the Manzano Mountains, a mountain range in the central part of the US State of New Mexico.
Fourth of July Trailhead
- The Fourth of July Trailhead is a beautiful 4.4 mile loop located near Estancia, NM that features beautiful wildflowers and offers a number of activity options. Learn more here