Super Affordable 5-Acre Off-Grid Property! (Terlingua Ranch, TX)
Discounted Cash Price = $2,490!
$500 Down, $200/month for 23 months
$250 Down, $150/month for 40 months
For owner financing, paying the down payment and first month's payment in the Payment Options to the right secures this property. Once the down payment has been received, we will execute a Land Contract for the remaining payments. As soon as the Land Contract is complete, you may take possession of the property!
This 5-acre property is the perfect off-grid property for someone who wants a secluded, off the beaten path property. This property is preferably accessed by a 4-wheel drive or off-road vehicle. This property has mountain views and wide-open spaces. Come camp, park your RV, or build an off-grid house. The area provides tons of outdoor recreation including camping, hiking, hunting, finishing, and ATVing. See the “Nearby Points of Interest” below for more of what the area has to offer.
This is a great price for this property and is super affordable with a discounted cash option and seller financing options! Not only is it a great price, but there are no closing costs (if we do an in house close) and we cover the costs to transfer the property into your name!
Super affordable, flat and close to HWY 118
Terlingua Ranch, Brewster County, TX
APN or Other ID
BLK 217, SEC 30, TR: F207
|Flat with shrubs|
General Elevation (in feet)
Solar or alternative
Cell or alternative
Well or alternative
Septic or alternative
Dirt (off-road vehicle preferred)
Time to Build
Annual Property Taxes (Approx)
$180/year per owner (not per property)
Cash or Seller Financing
NE - 29°31'38.66"N, 103°34'57.17"W
SE - 29°31'36.25"N, 103°34'57.11"W
SW - 29°31'36.12"N, 103°35'7.75"W
NW - 29°31'38.48"N, 103°35'7.86"W
**Check out the property and surrounding area on Google Earth by entering in the GPS coordinates above.**
Google Maps: Click here
Brewster County Parcel Map: Click here and copy and paste the ID number into the search: 17163
TERLINGUA RANCH PROPERTY OWNER'S ASSOCIATION (POA):
- POARTI Click here to get to the POA's website and see all they have to offer and POA details.
- The association provides maintenance for the roads and maps of the area.
- The annual fee is $180. This is a per owner fee, not per property so if you purchase more than one parcel it is still only $180 per year.
TERLINGUA RANCH RESORT & NEARBY ATTRACTIONS:
- Click here to get to the resort website to see all the information.
- The resort has so much to offer including a variety of accomodations such as cabin guest rooms, RV sites with hookups, camp sites, and horse corrals.
- Amenities: Airstrip, restaurant, laundrymat, showers, pool, water and Wi-Fi.
- Activites: Swimming, birdwatching, hiking/biking trails, stargazing, muisc, horseshoes, bookclub, and potluck dinners.
- Terlingua Ranch Lodge - Terlingua Ranch Lodge resort (425 acres) is a unique and remote Big Bend vacation destination offering rustic cabin guest room and RV/tent camping accommodations, convenient amenities, engaging activities and scenic attractions.
- Christmas Mountains - The Christmas Mountains range (9,270 acres) sits just north of the west entrance to Big Bend National Park and Terlingua Ranch Lodge is the sole provider of authorized vehicle access for ATV/ORV summit climbs, exploration and enjoyment.
- Big Bend National Park - Big Bend National Park (801,000 acres) is the largest protected area of Chihuahuan Desert in the U.S. It has more than 1,200 species of plants, 450 species of birds, 56 species of reptiles, and 75 species of mammals.
- Big Bend Ranch State Park - Big Bend Ranch State Park (311,000 acres) has 23 miles of frontage along the Rio Grande, and river rafting is popular here. Away from the river visitors can hike, backpack, go horseback riding or enjoy mountain biking in its substantial backcountry.
- Big Bend River Tours - Raft the Rio Grand River! There are half day, full day, 2 day, and multi day tours! Experience the majestic buauty, cliffs, and scenery of the ancient Rio Grande!