"Hidden Ridge" Secluded 5 Acres Off-Grid with Trees! (Edgewood, NM)
Discounted Cash Price = $4,995!
$1,000 Down, $250/month for 18 months
$500 Down, $200/month for 28 months
For owner financing, paying the down payment in the Payment Options to the right secures this property. Once the down payment has been received, we will execute a Land Contract for the remaining payments. As soon as the Land Contract is complete, you may take possession of the property!
This 4.84-acre property is the perfect off-grid property for someone who wants a secluded, off the beaten path property. This property must be accessed by a 4-wheel drive or off-road vehicle. The tree-covered property features a ridge along the west side and a sloping terrain towards the east. The area provides tons of outdoor recreation including camping, hiking, hunting, finishing, and ATVing. See the “Nearby Points of Interest” below for more of what the area has to offer.
This is a great wholesale price for this property! The Torrance County Assessed Value for this parcel is $25,399! This is your chance to get a unique, off-grid property for a steal! Not only is it a great price, but there are no closing costs and we cover the costs to transfer the property into your name!
Secluded off-grid property with a ridge and trees
APN or Other ID
R001134801 | 1042051235246000000
Indian Hills Subdivision Tract 1
34°59'20.24"N, 106° 8'55.41"W
RR Rural Residential
Ridge line and and gradual slope
General Elevation (in feet)
Approx. 950 feet away
Cell or alternative
Well or alterntive
Septic or alternative
Dirt (off-road vehicle required)
Time to Build
Annual Property Taxes (Approx)
34°59'20.24"N, 106° 8'55.41"W
Check out the property and surrounding area on Google Earth by entering in the GPS coordinates above.
INTERACTIVE MAP: Click here to see this property on Google Maps
TORRANCE COUNTY MAP: Click here to see this property on the Torrance County Parcel Map Viewer! Enter the APN in the search: R001134801
NEARBY POINTS OF INTEREST
Salinas Pueblo Mission Ruins - "Quarai"
- Quarai, als known historically as Quarai State Monument, is a prehistoric and historic unit of the Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument located north of Mountainair, New Mexico. Learn more here
Cibola National Forest
- The Cibla National Forest is a 1,633,783 acre United States National Forest in New Mexico, USA. The name Cibola is thought to be the original Zuni Indian name for their pueblos or tribal lands. Learn more here
Manzano Mountains State Park
- Manzan Mountains State Park is a state park of New Mexico, United States, located 16 miles north of Mountainair on the eastern slope of the Manzano Mountains. The park is popular for fishing, bird-watching, hiking, and cross-country skiing. Learn more here
- Manzan Peak is the highest peak in the Manzano Mountains, a mountain range in the central part of the US State of New Mexico.
Fourth of July Trailhead
- The Furth of July Trailhead is a beautiful 4.4 mile loop located near Estancia, NM that features beautiful wildflowers and offers a number of activity options. Learn more here